Liquid Pretreatment for Reverse Osmosis
Reduce costs and water consumption while maintaining a manageable/predictable water system. This cost-efficient system removes hardness minerals and chlorine, prolonging the life of your membrane. With a smaller footprint and less maintenance than softeners and carbon tanks, the antiscalant/chlorine destruct system turns your tap water into suitable water for RO feed. Add the concentrated liquid into the designated containers, add RO water, and you’re ready to go!
- Easy, one step refill. No re-bedding of carbon or lifting heavy bags of salt
- No valves, meters, timers to log and monitor daily
- Softeners and backwashing carbon systems use hundreds of gallons daily to operate. The NuStream liquid pretreatment system uses less than 1.5 gallons per day.
- Softeners rinse hundreds of pounds of salt down the drain per week, as opposed to ounces of liquid pretreatment.
Better RO Performance
- Improving the conductivity of the water fed to the RO improves the performance of the membrane resulting in higher quality RO water.
Anti-Scalant Liquid Pretreatment includes (3) 64 oz jugs. Each jug makes 20 gallons of solution.
Chlorine Destruct Liquid Pretreatment includes (1) 1 gallon jug. Each jug makes 20 gallons of solution.
Pretreatment Pump & Tank Assemblies
Pretreatment pump & tank assembly, single for PG24-44
Pretreatment pump & tank assembly, single for PG54-84
Pretreatment pump & tank assembly, dual for PG24-44
Pretreatment pump & tank assembly for dual PG54-84
Backed by years of knowledge and experience, NuStream is here to help provide the most up to date information available about our products, services, and industry trends.